Confucius Cup 2020
Confucius Cup 2020 Table Tennis Tournament
Sponsored by UCD
Hosted by Loop Table Tennis
Dates: 13th/14th/15th March 2020
Over €4,000 in cash prizes! Top international players!
Players of all levels are welcome to participate or just come to watch and support the event!
Numbers are limited, so enter early to secure your place.
Entry fees: €20 online for one event. €34 for 2 events. €45 for all 3 events.
There will be a €5 EUR surcharge if you pay cash on the day. (Assuming there are places still left)
1 – Open Single Event: All levels are welcome to enter.
2 – Restrictive Singles: Outside top 30 ranked players in Ireland.
3 – Junior event: (only for players age 18 or younger).
4 – Veteran event: Over 40 plus (you must be over 40 to play).
[table id=1 /]
*we will have the groups done on the 11th March or earlier and will publish the groups on our website.
[table id=2 /]
*Minimum cash prize for open singles is €1,500 euro. It may increase to €1,900, depending on the number of entries.
Entries need to be paid in advance. Please confirm your entry via our web link:
Any problems registering, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the club manager on 087-7964227
ENTRY CLOSING DATE:
11th March 2020
How to get to us by public transport:
By Bus: 29A bus from Abbey Street (centre of Dublin) towards Raheny
(This bus literally stops right outside the Ardscoilla Salle)
By Train: Get off in Raheny or Kilbarrack Station and it’s a just a 10mins walk to reach us.
1 Matches will be played according to the current ITTA rules.
- All matches shall be the best of five games apart from Groups early KO’s. All competitors will be required to umpire group matches
- All competitors must report to the control table on arrival and should not leave the hall without first obtaining permission from the Referee. Players absent when called upon to play are liable to be scratched.
- The referee’s decision shall be final on a point of law or in any dispute as to the interpretation thereof. Note: on points of fact the umpire’s decision shall be final.
- 5 It is a condition of entry that players agree to abide by the Code of Conduct of the ITTA. This and other regulations for the tournament are published on the website www.irishtabletennis.ie
- 6 All players should be affiliated to the ITTA Ltd; players who are unaffiliated may affiliate on the day.
7. All parents give permission for their kids to be videoed or photographed for promotional purposes. Please email us before the event if you do not grant permission.
Tea, coffee and delicious sandwiches available on the day. And don’t get forget to buy a raffle ticket online or on the day to win great prizes.